T-shirt women white
- 100% organic cotton
- Straight fit, short sleeves
- Nadja is 1,78 m tall and wearing a size S
Reduce washing: <30°C mild wash + air dry, no bleach, iron if necessary
- Price if we did wholesale: 18 €. Price if we produced in Portugal: 32 €.
Key measurements for the popular women's t-shirt in cm.
- Sustainable materials, such as organic cotton and Tencel.
- Hardcore certification. All products are GOTS-certified "organic" certified by CU 855347.
- All our products are vegan, approved by Peta.
- Ethical and transparent production with Colombus in Bangladesh.
- Low-waste-packaging. Either plastic free or from recycled plastic.
- Climate neutral shipping.
- Accessories are also sustainable, such as the labels.
Want more information? Check out our detailed page about sustainability.
Also check out our new Youtube-Channel: The Sustainability Show. The first video that explains the GOTS-certification is up now. More will follow soon :)...
- We ship Monday to Friday. Orders usually ship within 24 - 48 hours after you place them.
- You get an e-mail with your tracking number as soon as the package leaves.
- Return shipment costs are not reimbursed. You have to pay for this yourself.
|Where are you?||Shipping costs||Free shipping above?||Delivery time?|
|Austria||3 €||50 €||4-5 days|
|Europe||5 €||80 €||7-10 days|
Above you can find the total expected delivery time. So this means the time it takes from your order until delivery. Please keep in mind that we don't ship in weekends. Also sometimes there can be delays on the courier-side, there is nothing we can do about this unfortunately. Also: sometimes we're actually quicker :)...
I was looking for a white tshirt for my capsule wardrobe. Its a good quality piece, nice fabric and I love the fit!
I love the feeling of the shirts and how they fit me. Not too tight, not too baggy. Unfortunately I had a small hole at one shoulder seam. This happens. I woud buy them again.
Nice fit, though the sleeves are a little shorter and tighter than expected
Ir could have more sizes inclusivity os somethin i looks for in brands, work on it