Please find below the complete (fixed) pay-out schedule for several investments. You will receive the amount specified each month directly in your bank account. In the column headers you can read the corresponding investment. At the bottom of the table you can find the total payments you will receive (principal + interest).
- Charity donation will happen at the end of each year, this will be made for the entire club at once. 2% of 30.000 = 600 Euros.
- The two gift cards will be send to you via e-mail in two rounds. In Apr '21 will come the first gift card of 5% of your investment, and in Apr '22 will come the second gift card of 5% of your investment.
Please find below this table another table. This one shows the payment details for a 2.000 Euro investment (interest, principal, balances etc.). If you have any questions, or if you would like to see another specific payment schedule: please reach out at email@example.com. Happy to send it to you!
|Investment||Pay-out (1.000 €)||Pay-out (2.000 €)||Pay-out (3.000 €)||Pay-out (4.000 €)||Pay-out (5.000 €)|
Please find in this next table what the payment schedule of a 2.000 Euro investment looks like:
- Starting balance = money owed to you.
- Payment = fixed monthly payment you receive. This is the sum of the interest + the principal payment.
- Interest = the monthly interest that we owe you over the open (starting) balance of that month.
- Principal payment = the payment we make to reduce the starting balance (money we owe you) back to zero.
- Ending balance = starting balance - principal payment (or money we owe you at the beginning of the month minus money we paid you back that month)
At the end you will have received the full 2.000 Euros back. And in addition you have received a total interest payment of 400.00.
|Months||Starting balance||Payment||Interest||Principal||Ending balance|