Do you want to work at our young & dynamic sustainable start-up? And have a small positive impact through your professional work? Then we may just have the job for you!
NEW - Marketing & Communications Coordinator (Minijob)
We're looking for someone to help take our marketing and communication to the next level. Our mission is to make sustainable fashion accessible for everyone. How can we best communicate this on our social media, in our email newsletter and on our website?
You will help on the back-end of things, mainly with administrative tasks such as managing the content calendar, helping to organize new shoots and making small updates on the website. You will work 1-on-1 with our marketing manager (Jan) to coordinate all marketing activities.
The workload is around 10 hours per week, flexibly spread over ~3-5 days a week. In the beginning you will do 1 weekly meeting with Jan, our marketing manager to build our working relationship. For the rest you are free to structure your hours and work-location as it is best for you.
- Planning & managing the content calendar.
- Make sure we post / email / update according to the calendar.
- Support content creation (e.g. helping to organize studio shoots).
- Make new content proposals.
- Help to keep the website up-to-date.
Hard requirements (you need to have these):
- Experience with marketing (other jobs, studies, internship)
- Remote-working capability
- Based in Berlin
- German mother tongue
- Strong English communication skills
- Experience with Adobe (Photoshop, Illustrator etc.)
You get paid as a Minijob or Freelancer (as you wish). To apply please send these two things to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Your CV
- Write down 1 thing that you would like to improve on the Honest Basics Instagram right now.
We're accepting applications till Monday 06.07.20. We will reach out shortly after that to each of you to let you know the status.
We are committed to build a diverse team. We welcome all applications regardless of your background, ethnicity, sexual orientation, and gender. However, please keep in mind the requirements listed above :)
HIRED - Customer Service / Order Management - 13.05.20
We're looking for someone to help us give our customers the best experience when shopping with us. You'll be the first line of contact with our customers. We do a lot right, but sometimes things go wrong. Or people need extra advice before ordering. You'll be there to help them out!
This is a remote-working job, meaning you can work from home and don't need to physically be in Berlin. If you're comfortable working from home and have a working internet connection: then you're most welcome to apply.
To apply: please send your CV in English or German to email@example.com. We're accepting applications until Monday the 18th of May. Please include in your email (2-3 short sentences) why you would be interested to work at Honest Basics and how you feel about remote-working.
- Answering customer questions: where is my package? Which size do you recommend? Etc.
- Organizing things in our back-end, such as updating addresses.
- Communicating with our warehouse to solve issues: for example ship a faulty item out again.
- German + English both fluent.
- French or Dutch is a plus, but no must.
- Experience in working directly with people is a plus. If you have some, please let us know!
- Able to work Monday to Friday ca. 2 hours daily. Schedule is flexible.
- Remote-working - you work from home, you need to have a place where you feel comfortable to work and have a working internet connection :)
- On Minijob or Freelance basis. We can discuss!
- Expected ~ 40 hours / month.
The process: we will collect applications until Monday the 18th of May. After that we'll make a short selection and inform each of you if you're going on to the next round or not. In the next round we will send you 2 test e-mails to see how you would reply, your writing style etc. After that we'll do videocall interviews and hopefully hire YOU!
If you have questions: please reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org