Do you want to work at our young & dynamic sustainable start-up? And have a small positive impact through your professional work? Then we may just have the job for you! Apply by sending your CV and a short motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Marketplace coordinator (mini-job / freelance) [Hired]
We're looking for someone to help optimise our presence on the various digital marketplaces we sell. It'll be your responsibility to make sure Honest Basics looks great and our value proposition is directly clear to our customers. No matter where they shop!
Your activities include:
- Making sure all product listings are perfect and optimised for the various marketplaces, such as Avocadostore, OTTO, Amazon, Mit Ecken und Kanten and more.
- Optimising visibility for each specific channel, this may include updating pictures, rewriting texts, making sure product tagging is accurate.
- Ensuring smooth synching, working with various apps and integrations to make sure all stock and prices are always up to date and prices are fine-tuned to each marketplace.
- Planning and executing on performance marketing campaigns across the various marketplaces.
You'll have ample opportunity to learn:
- From the inside how smaller and bigger fashion marketplaces work.
- Join a successful sustainable fashion start-up at the start of an exciting new phase!
- Grow alongside your job: if you do well, we're happy to grow your hours, compensation and responsibilities alongside our growth.
- German + English both fluent.
- Affinity for e-commerce and digital marketing.
- Experience in the sector or a linked study are a must.
- Self-starter, detail oriented, motivated to crunch the numbers to get the best results.
- Remote-worker - you work from home or from wherever you want. 1 weekly meeting face-to-face.
- On Minijob or Freelance basis (= 520 Euros net per month). We can discuss!
- 40 hours / month or 10 hours per week.
If you're interested: please reach out to email@example.com.