Want to know what products we're planning next? And when your favorite products will be restocked? Check below our product planning for the next few months!
DROP 1 - End of January / Beginning of February:
- These products are now in production, we expect them online around end of January.
- Turtleneck women black
- Jogging pants women black (size XL will be added)
- Leggings women black (new)
- Ribbed long sleeve t-shirt women in black and in white (new)
- Hoodie men black
- Crew neck sweater men dark green (new)
- T-shirt men in colors black, white and khaki
- Long sleeve t-shirt men black (new)
DROP 2 - Beginning of March:
- New jeans drop. These are the styles we're planning. It may change a bit still over the next few months.
- Skinny jeans for women in light blue (very light, more bleach-y)
- Skinny jeans for women in mid blue
- Straight jeans for women in vintage light blue (90's vibe)
- Straight jeans for women in washed black
- Denim shorts for women
- Slim jeans for men in black
- Slim jeans for men in vintage light blue (90's forever!)
- And we'll restock the jeans of the first production.
DROP 3 - End of April:
- Big summer drop! We'll restock best-seller that have been sold out since a while. And we'll add some new and exciting things!
- Ribbed t-shirt for women coming back in black, white and maybe mint.
- Tencel capsule with new capped sleeve t-shirt, loose pants, loose v-neck top.
- Crop tops for women.
- Oversized t-shirts for women in black and white.
- Men's t-shirts will be restocked in all colors.
- Men's t-shirt in sand will be added.
- Men's tight tank top in black and white will be added.
DROP 4, 5, 6 - Next fall season:
- This is still very far away, but we're looking at these 3 themes:
- Topping up sweaters, hoodies and joggers for all. We're revisiting the jogging pants and will bring an improved version for men and possibly a more loose / straight fit for women.
- Turtlenecks, turtlenecks, turtlenecks!
- Adding new winter washes for jeans.
- Flat knits: chunky cardigans, boxy sweaters with waffle knits, knitted turtlenecks. We're reaching out to factories at the moment and hope to able to launch this in the fall season!
Are you missing something or have a question or suggestion? Let us know via the chat or via e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also we're looking for more investors to help us grow our collection over the next years. If this could be interesting for you: check out this page!