Below the measurements for the slim men's jeans.
How to figure out which size works for you? The easiest is to take your favorite jeans, measure it and compare it to the below table.
Lay the jeans flat on the ground to measure:
- Inseam = length from crotch following the inside seam straight down to the bottom.
- Waist = pull waist flat on the ground, measure the top of the waistband from side to side.
- 1/2 thigh = from crotch horizantally across to the side of the pants.
- Bottom width = opening of the leg all the way at the bottom.
- Frontrise = front vertical seam (incl. fly etc), starting below the waistband down to the crotch.
- Backrise = middle back vertical seam, starting below the waistband down to the crotch.
Let us know if you have questions :)...