T-shirt men light grey melange

€15
Size:
Quantity:

Light grey melange is the #1 most requested color since we started Honest Basics.

The t-shirt has a subtle melange effect because 5% viscose is mixed into the yarn. The other 95% of the t-shirt is organic cotton, meaning this t-shirt is still GOTS-certified "organic", which is the highest rating.

Available in more colors

  • 95% organic cotton, 5% viscose
  • Straight fit, short sleeves
  • Tommy is 183cm tall and is wearing size L
  • Price if we did wholesale: 18€ - price if we produced in Portugal: 32€
  • Check the sustainability tab to discover more information 🐢

🤓 Please note
Same fit as our other men's t-shirts! Looks just as great on women!

We offer basics that are better for our planet and the people living on it. By wearing sustainable products, you are making another step towards a more sustainable world. This is how you can make a small positive impact!
Honest Basics are designed to offer you maximum sustainability, for friendly prices. Click here for the more detailed version. Below a short overview of what makes each of our products sustainable:

🌱 Sustainable materials, such as organic cotton & lyocell
📋 Hardcore certification - all products are GOTS-certified "organic" by CU 1030490
🐰 All products are vegan fashion-certified
🧵 Ethical and transparent production in Bangladesh and India
📦 Low-waste-packaging - either plastic free or from recycled plastic
♻️Climate neutral shipping
🏷️ Accessories are also sustainable, such as the labels

Want more information on what we already did in 2021 and still want to achieve this year? Check out our detailed page about our way to more sustainability in 2021.

Vegan Fashion Logo

📝 You will get an automated tracking number per order. 

Where are you? Shipping costs Free shipping above? Delivery time?
Germany 3-4 days
Europe 4 € - 8  60 € - 100  5-10 days
Worldwide 12 € - 22 € - 3-6 weeks
Worldwide 15 $ - 27 $ - 3-6 weeks
UK no shipping no shipping Brexit :(

 

📦 Please note that shipping might take longer to different destinations. 

Worldwide shipping - especially to the USA - can take up to 3-6 weeks.
We will do our best to get all your orders to you asap.

☀️Have a great day! 

Team Honest Basics

 

Find more information here. 

Customer Reviews

Based on 15 reviews
93%
(14)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
7%
(1)
M
Milan V.
Perfect shirt

Comfortable and soft with a good fit: can't ask for more in a T-shirt.

A
Angela p.

T-shirt men light grey melange

H
Harry S.
might take some weeks

shirts are ok; delivery was shockingly late (4 weeks after ordering, if I remember well; communication was poor, nothing HONEST

Thank you for your honest review Harry! As communicated via email - we tried our best to update everyone on the delivery issues. We realize that we still have to improve our communication in the future and are very sorry about the issue. We hope you'll enjoy your basics anyways ☀️

V
VALERIE B.
Très bien

Taille conforme, bonne qualité

Thank you so much Valerie ☀️

N
Natalie T.
Love it!

Bought this for my BF and he keeps mentioning how much he loves wearing the t-shirt! Thanks!

Customer Reviews

Based on 2 reviews Write a review

You may also like

Recently viewed